CARWIRES USA offers a standard 1-Year Warranty on all CARWIRES branded products.
What is covered?
This warranty applies only to CARWIRES products sold to consumers by Authorized CARWIRES Dealers in the United States of America.
Who is covered?
This warranty covers only the original purchaser of CARWIRES product purchased from an Authorized CARWIRES Dealer in the United States. In order to receive warranty service, the purchaser must make a Warranty Request.
Products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at CARWIRES discretion.
What is Not Covered?
– Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper operations, water, theft, shipping.=
– Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product.
– Service performed by anyone other than CARWIRES USA or an Authorized Carwires Service Center.
– Subsequent damage to other components.
– Any product purchased outside the U.S.
– Any product not purchased from an Authorized CARWIRES USA Dealer.
How to make a Warranty Request
Contact the Authorized CARWIRES Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, please make an online Warranty Request or write to CARWIRES
with the following information. (Name, Email, Phone, Address, Purchase date, Purchased from, Model purchased, Defective issue)
You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to CARWIRES. You are responsible for shipment of your product to CARWIRES.
18521 E Queen Creek Rd. #105-440
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
United States of America