The PDB400 is a high-current power distribution block designed to connect up to 4 car amplifiers. It has 1 input and 4 outputs for power wire connections. The main input lets you connect 4-gauge wire and the 4 outputs allow for 8-gauge wire. For protection and safety each output requires one AGU fuse to be placed in-line for each respective amplifier that’s connected to the block. (Fuses sold separately) The 100% solid brass construction gives you maximum conductivity. This distribution block has a nickel satin finish and is covered by an impact-resistant cover to protect your connections from the weather. You’ll need Allen head wrenches to install this block.
- Fused AGU Power Wire Distribution Block
- 4-Way Connection, Ideal for Multi Car Amp Systems
- (3) Inputs: Accepts 4-Gauge Wire
- (4) Outputs: Accepts 8-Gauge Wire
- Supports up to 4 AGU Type Fuses (not included)
- Impact Resistant Snap-on Plastic Cover
- 100% Solid Brass Construction
- Platinum-Plated for Corrosion Resistance
Note: AGU type fuse required, please see car amplifier owner’s manual for proper fuse rating.