The PDB300 is a high-current power distribution block designed to connect up to 3 car amplifiers. It has 1 input and 3 outputs for power or ground wire connections. The main input lets you connect 4 or 1/0-gauge wire and the 3 outputs allow for 4 or 8-gauge wire. It can also be used to combine the ground wires of up to 3 amplifiers to a single grounding point. The 100% solid brass construction gives you maximum conductivity. This distribution block has a nickel satin finish and is covered by an impact-resistant cover to protect your connections from the weather. You’ll need Allen head wrenches to install this block.
- Power/Ground Wire Distribution Block
- 3-Way Connection, Ideal for Multi Car Amp Systems
- (1) Input: Accepts 1/0 or 4-Gauge Wire
- (3) Outputs: Accepts 4 or 8-Gauge Wire
- Screw-down Wire Clamps
- Impact Resistant Snap-on Plastic Cover
- 100% Solid Brass Construction
- Platinum-Plated for Corrosion Resistance
Note: For your vehicle’s protection an in-line fuse holder between the distribution block and your vehicle’s battery is required.