4-Way Fused Power Distribution Block
- Free Shipping on all orders within the United States.
- 60-Day Money Back Gaurantee on all orders!
The PDB400 fused power distribution block allows you to connect as many as four amplifiers to a single power source. The main input lets you connect 4 gauge wire from your battery to the block, and you can run up to four 8-gauge wires to your amplifiers. For protection and safety each output requires one AGU fuse to be placed in-line for each respective amplifier that’s connected to the block. (Fuses sold separately)
- Fused AGU Power Distribution Block
- (3) Inputs: Accepts 4-Gauge Wire
- (4) Outputs: Accepts 8-Gauge Wire
- Supports up to 4 AGU Type Fuses (not included)
- Impact Resistant Snap-on Plastic Cover
- 100% Solid Brass Construction
- Platinum-Plated for Corrosion Resistance
Note: AGU type fuse required, please see car amplifier owner’s manual for proper fuse rating.