The PDB300 power distribution block allows you to connect as many as three amplifiers to a single power source. The main input lets you connect 4 or 1/0 gauge wire from your battery to the block, and you can run up to three 4 or 8-gauge wires to your amplifiers. You’ll also need to place in-line fuses between the distribution block and your amps. It can also be used to combine the ground wires of multiple amplifiers to a single grounding point.
- Power/Ground Distribution Block
- (1) Input: Accepts 1/0 or 4-Gauge Wire
- (3) Outputs: Accepts 4 or 8-Gauge Wire
- Screw-down Wire Clamps
- Snap-on Plastic Cover and Wire Gauge Adjusters Included
- 100% Solid Brass Construction
- Platinum-Plated for Corrosion Resistance
Note: For your vehicle’s protection an in-line fuse holder between the distribution block and your vehicle’s battery is required.